Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Will a time machine ever be possible?





Einstein proposed the Relativity Theory which was later calledThe General Theory of Relativity. The relativity theory was later expanded by modern scientists and called The Special Theory of Relativity.
Relativity Relative Joke
In his theory, Einstein said:
  1. Anything traveling with a speed less than the speed of Light will go forward in time.
  2. Anything traveling with a speed equal to the speed of Light will nottravel in time.
  3. Anything traveling with a speed faster than the speed of light will go backward in time.
Quite a startling discovery. Einstein explains how we can go forward, backward, or not move at all in time. Which means we can go into the future, the past, or stay at the present by just moving at a certain speed. Imagine running so fast that you reach the past !!!


What is the Time Paradox ?
Just see this example. I manage to build the Time Machine. Now, I go into the past and kill my grandparents in the past, before I was born. Then I return to the future. Is that possible ? I mean if my grandparents were killed before I was born, then how did I come to this world in the first place. If I wasn’t born, how did I go into the past and kill my grandparents ?
In simpler words, we cannot change the past. If that is the case, when we have never traveled into the past before, how can we travel into the past now ? The past is over. How can we go into the past when we were never there !!
For full article by siddu click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment